The 2016 edition of Cloud Forward will be enriched with an event dedicated to SMEs aimed at investigating new innovative technologies, promoting business ideas, encouraging innovation from research and fostering current game-changers arising on the market.
The event, which will be organised by HOLA CLOUD jointly with AppHub, CloudWatch2 and SLA-Ready, will be composed of:
- An innovation and marketing oriented workshop organised by CloudWATCH2 in cooperation with Strategic Blue in the afternoon of Day 1 (18 October), following CF2016 Opening Session.
- Dedicated training sessions carried out by experts from AMETIC, CDTI, HOLA CLOUD, AppHub and SLA-Ready in the afternoon of Day 2 (19 October).
- Interactive demonstrations of services and technologies in the afternoon of Day 2 (19 October) and in the morning of Day 3 (20 October). This will include the presentation of the demos submitted through the call for demos launched in the framework of CF2016, the best of which will be showcased during the Closing Session.
- Face to face meetings amongst projects and SMEs, aimed at the development of new collaborations and R&D ideas. To this purpose, a technology scouting is being prepared starting from a list of relevant topics in the areas of Software, Services and Cloud Computing identified in the HOLA CLOUD Roadmap and exploiting the functionalities and the services offered by the HOLA Portal.
- A poster session where researchers and specialists from academia and industry, European R&I projects, SMEs, startups and post-graduate students can present their innovative products, services, technologies, theses and R&D interests and discuss them with the attendees.
Are you interested in participating in the most relevant 2017 H2020 calls?
Do you want to discuss technical or strategic issues with some of the main European experts in these technologies?
CF2016 is your opportunity, come & meet them!